How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Chemist injury advice

    If you work for the National Health Service (NHS), a research institute, or a public health laboratory, and have recently sustained injuries at work, you can call Accident Advice Helpline for chemist injury advice. You could pursue your own personal injury claim if you think your chemist injury was caused by a fellow worker or employer.

    What are some typical workplace hazards?

    Hazard and risk assessments are crucial for the majority of chemist tasks because of the often dangerous chemicals and equipment that can be used in this occupation. While there is always some degree of responsibility on the part of the employee to ensure safety standards are met, the employer has a wider prerogative to look after workers. That means the work environment must meet certain safety standards, such as being well lit and free from obstacles.

    A failure to inspect the work premises on a regular basis could mean they were to blame if, for example, you sustained serious burn injuries or a fractured bone after a heavy fall. If this is your situation, seek chemist injury advice, because it is your right to claim if they were negligent.

    Why should I seek chemist injury advice?

    Chemists not only work in labs, but also in pharmacies. If you were working and suffered a serious fall or trip, then the organisation you work for could be liable. All worker rights regarding injuries are the same. As long as it has not been more than three years since the accident, then we can help. We offer chemist injury advice and legal representation to victims who need it. If you think you might be one of those victims, take our online 30-second test now; it will even give you a claim estimate.

    What can I claim for?

    Personal injury claims cover special and general damages. General damages relate to the how the accident and injures have affected you, so they will be a means of compensation for suffering and pain. This will supported by evidence, and you may need to see a private medical specialist to prove the claims. Special damages include reimbursement for medication costs, aids you now need (such as a wheelchair), and the cost of travelling to the hospital for treatment.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Why should I choose you?

    Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 to provide people like you with the chemist injury advice they need. There are a number of reasons why we are now considered one of the leading legal firms in the UK. We have a no win, no fee** policy, experienced advisors, and efficient service. TV personality Esther Rantzen, who also happens to be a UK consumer champion, is our patron.

    We make it easy to get in touch with us across a variety of platforms and services. Ring us for free from a landline on 0800 689 0500. You can text claim365 to 88010, and one of our advisors will contact you. Or, you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. You can expect the best when you work with us.

    Date Published: June 14, 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Hospital accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.