How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    The 5 most dangerous kitchen utensils

    ContentsKitchen utensils that are more dangerous than othersPreventing injuries at work means fewer working days are lostAvoiding handling injuriesThe loss of a digitIs it possible to claim anything in compensation for your kitchen injuries?The average kitchen is filled with potential hazards. While we all use a variety of kitchen utensils and other similar equipment at….

    What does accommodation in disrepair mean?

    ContentsTypes of injuryIf you are injuredHow to claimClaims calculatorAccommodation in disrepair is a term that describes the place that you are living in, that you do not own, but has not been properly maintained. Your landlord has a responsibility to ensure that your accommodation is a safe and habitable place to stay. If you suffer….

    Hurt through landlord negligence

    If you are renting a property, your landlord is responsible for ensuring that your accommodation is safe and liveable, as well as making sure that communal areas such as corridors, walkways and gardens are safe. When you live in a rented property, the maintenance is also the responsibility of the landlord, and if you are….

    Compensation for incompetent gas safety checks

    Gas Safe Gas engineers are highly trained to install, replace and check boilers and other gas equipment and should be registered with Gas Safe in the UK. This is a register containing details of those who are competent in undertaking gas work in Britain therefore, any reputable gas engineer should be on this register. If….

    Compensation for an unsafe gas installation

    Gas engineers are trained and skilled to carry out the work they do on a daily basis. In order to ensure that people have safe gas appliances in their homes and their businesses, gas engineers must be registered under Gas Safe in the UK. This is a register which holds the details of all competent….

    Common kitchen injuries

    When you consider the common tools, appliances and working conditions of the catering industry, it is no surprise that so many accidents at work occur. Working in a professional kitchen involves high-pressure shifts and an expectancy to deliver an excellent standard of food, quickly and efficiently. Chefs are often required to multi-task, preparing multiple dishes….

    Compensation for being injured by falling plaster

    Plaster ceilings are subject to cracks and water damage or from movement in the structures above. Together with plaster walls, they may collapse and the plaster surface can break off from traditional wood and lath ceilings and cause damage. When plaster is applied over a gypsum and lath ceiling the entire plaster screed can detach….

    Compensation for a fall in the shower

    Deciding to send an elderly relative into full-time residential care can be a tough decision, and you have probably spent many hours researching the best options for your loved one. You trust that the staff at the care home you have chosen will take care of your relative and make sure they stay safe at….

    Potential hazards at home in your loft

    The loft is an area of the home that is often seen as a place that is out of sight and out of mind but this does not mean it is free of potential hazards. Whilst slips, trips and falls may seem to be the most obvious chance of an accident, there are plenty of unforeseen risks….

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.