If you have recently been injured and would like to place a claim for an accident as a junior architect, then look no further than the legal professionals at Accident Advice Helpline. With over 10 years of experience assisting clients such as yourself with placing a claim for an accident as a junior architect, our expert lawyers can win you the money you deserve as a result of another party’s negligence.
What is a junior architect?
A junior architect is one who assists architects with the preparation of blueprints, plans and specifications to construct or modify buildings. This level is the first of three architectural classifications and is distinguished from an architect by assisting with preparation (whereas an architect can plan the construction alone). The most common duties of a junior architect include:
- Analysing space capacity and the need to change spacing requirements.
- Compiling data for facility use.
- Conducting design work using specs, ideas and sketches.
- Gathering feasibility data which is used for planning.
- Meeting with clients to discuss the requirements of the project and preparing costing estimates.
- Preparing scale drawings and designing development drawings.
- Reviewing specifications, shop drawings, costing estimates and materials to ensure compliance.
Not every individual who has injuries can place a claim for an accident as a junior architect as there is specific criteria that must be met:
- The statute of limitations on your injuries expires after three years so the incident must be within that timeframe.
- Another party, business, venue, or company must be responsible for your accident.
There are two exceptions to the rule. First, if you are under the age of 18, you can wait until up to three years after your 18th birthday or have a parent or legal guardian place the claim for you. Second, is if you have an industrial illness.
If you have endured physical or mental distress and need to claim for an accident as a junior architect at the hands of another party, call Accident Advice Helpline immediately to begin the process. Our knowledgeable and experienced advisors can gather your information and connect you with one of our many expert lawyers who will take the claim to the next level. If you decide to advance with your claim, make sure you are able to provide witness contact information and photographs of your injury as well as medical records that provide evidence of your accident. By following this process, you are ensuring that there is irrefutable evidence available to place and win your claim.
Placing a claim for an accident as a junior architect
If you have been involved in an accident as a junior architect and are considering making a claim against the responsible party, your first step could be to take our free 30-second test that tells you if you are eligible. Or, you could call one of our experienced advisors using our free, 24-hour helpline using your landline at 0800 689 0500. If you are using a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Accident Advice Helpline has the ability to be contacted via message by simply texting claim365 to 88010 and someone will contact you back.
Date Published: November 26, 2015
Author: Lee Tadd