How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Can I claim for an accident when I was busking?

    If you are a street performer and have been injured while playing musical instruments or dancing in a public place, then you may be asking yourself the question, can I claim for an accident when I was busking? If someone else was to blame for the injuries you suffered, Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with a personal injury compensation claim. We have helped clients to get the money owed to them since 2000. If you think you are eligible, call our free 24-hour helpline today and have a chat with one our friendly and helpful advisors.

    Accidents in public places

    If you were performing outdoors in a council-owned commercial property such as a shopping centre or park, then you can make a claim against the local authority if they were at fault in any way for your injuries. For example, you may have slipped on an unsafe surface or upturned pavement that had not been attended to or replaced in the appropriate amount of time. A member of public could also have injured you. If the accident took place during the last three years and a third party was at fault, then you should be able to start a claim today with Accident Advice Helpline.

    All owners of buildings open to the public are subject to a standard duty of care to ensure people are not in danger of being seriously injured. If you suffered a concussion after being struck by falling material or broke a bone while slipping on a wet floor on the premises of a restaurant, cinema or other location while busking, then our expert solicitors can assist you with making a claim against the occupier’s public liability insurance policy. You should not be disadvantaged by an injury that was not your fault. You owe it to yourself and your family to seek compensation to cover lost income or medical bills.

    Evidence required

    Our solicitors will need sufficient evidence to prove that a third party was to blame for your injuries if your case is to be successful. We recommend reporting the accident to the local authority or occupier immediately, while noting down all the details about the accident such as names and addresses of witnesses. You should also take photographs of the object or area that caused your injuries. If you need further assistance with the claims process, call us today on 0800 689 0500.

    Our no-win, no-fee policy makes it easy for you to get started with the claims process. This is especially helpful to those that are struggling to meet mortgage payments or other costs of living due to the injuries they suffered while busking. Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline could be the beginning of a new chapter in your life. It will bring you justice and allow you to move on with secure finances.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Visit our website now and use our 30-second online compensation calculator to find out how much you could receive for your claim.

    Date Published: November 4, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.