If you’ve been hurt in an accident while blindfold driving, you are well within your rights to enquire about financial compensation. Making an enquiry may be the next step for you if you’ve ever wondered, “Can I claim for an accident while blindfold driving?” For free, expert legal advice regarding your claim, look no further than Accident Advice Helpline.
Our personal injury claim specialists are there to help you claim for an accident while blindfold driving. Our free, 24-hour helpline is always available when you need it, offering you access to the very latest information on compensation law and a team of helpful advisors with whom to discuss your accident or ongoing claim.
Claiming for an accident while blindfold driving
Here are five top tips about how to claim for an accident while blindfold driving with Accident Advice Helpline:
- For your case to go any further with us, you will need to bring it to our attention within three years of it having happened. If your case meets our basic claiming criteria (some more details of which are featured below), then Accident Advice Helpline may be able to process it on a no win, no fee basis.
- Our advice and quotes are 100% non-obligatory; if you should decide you do not want to proceed with your claim by the end of your phone call, then it’s as simple as that.
- We can only accept your case if it is supported by up-to-date medical records that detail your blindfold driving injuries. If you haven’t already done so, seek medical attention. If the injuries from your accident bring on any other associated problems later on down the line, then it is also handy to realise that we may be able to add supporting notes to your blindfold accident claim to secure further payouts as long as these are details on your medical record.
- In addition to your medical records, any photographs you may have that show what happened to you, or the contact details of any eyewitnesses who saw what happened to you, may well prove useful as part of your claim.
- Don’t put off getting going with your claim. As soon as you feel up to it, start to get the wheels in motion. In doing so, you ensure that the information you submit as part of your claim is as accurate as possible.
Why Accident Advice Helpline?
If you have been wondering whether or not you can claim for an accident while blindfold driving, then call us for help in answering your questions.
Accident Advice Helpline was established fifteen years ago and has helped thousands of others who have fallen victim to injuries just like yours.
Our personal injury claim specialists will handle your case with sensitivity and professionalism at every stage.
To get the ball rolling and to find out more, pick up the phone today and dial 0800 689 0500, or call 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: July 12, 2015
Author: David Brown