How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Who can carry out a fall injury assessment?

    If you have suffered injuries in a fall at work or in a public place then you may be one of the lucky people who have escaped with minor injuries. Or perhaps you have sustained more serious injuries like ligament injuries or even a broken tailbone. The important thing is to seek medical attention and have your injuries properly diagnosed with a fall injury assessment. This should always be carried out by a medical professional – usually your GP or at the emergency department of your local hospital – to ensure that you are diagnosed correctly and get the medical treatment you need.

    If you later decide to make a claim for personal injury compensation, the fall injury assessment could form an important piece of evidence in support of your claim.

    Why do I need a fall injury assessment?

    If you’ve been injured, it’s important to get the right treatment as soon as possible. If you make a personal injury claim later, Accident Advice Helpline will liaise with medical professionals who treated you to gather evidence in support of your claim. It might be that you have suffered minor injuries which don’t require any treatment other than rest and recovery – and maybe over-the-counter painkillers, but it’s still important to have your injuries assessed by a doctor.

    If you have suffered serious injuries you may need surgery or medical treatment right away, and you should always make sure your employer is informed if you are injured in a fall at work, as your accident will need to be recorded in your company’s accident book.

    Claiming compensation after a fall

    Whatever injuries you’ve suffered in a fall, give Accident Advice Helpline a call. We have helped hundreds of members of the public claim compensation for a range of different fall injuries, and we’re here to make sure you are compensated not only for your pain and suffering but also for your financial losses. You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 at any time (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to get advice in confidence from our expert advisors.

    Open Claim Calculator

    There is no obligation to proceed with a claim, and our service is on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis, so you have absolutely nothing to lose by getting in touch with us. Pick up the phone and call us to find out more about making a personal injury claim – don’t wait around too long as there is a three-year time limit in place to make a claim.

    Date Published: November 7, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Slips, Trips and Falls Claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.