How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Busking accident claim

    Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with a busking accident claim if you have been injured while street performing. If the burden of lost income and medical bills is making your life difficult, then you have a right to seek compensation if someone else was to blame for your injuries. We will make the whole process easy for you; you can talk to one of our advisers straight away by using our free 24-hour helpline, and we will match you with an expert solicitor who specialises in public accidents immediately if you are eligible.

    Information required

    Our solicitors will need information from you to establish the details of your case. This information should include the exact date and time of the accident and where and how it happened. Contact details of witnesses are also useful – as are details about your injuries and any documents relating to the medical diagnosis and the treatment you received at the time of your injury. You may also need to provide financial documents showing how the accident has affected your earnings. If you are claiming for medical or prescription costs then you should also keep receipts as evidence. You can make a busking accident claim if you have been injured during the last three years, and it was the fault of another person, company or third party, and you received medical attention for your injuries. To confirm your eligibility for a no win, no fee’ claim, call us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Public places

    Busking accidents often take place in public venues, like shopping centres and other outdoor venues. For example, you may have broken a leg after slipping on a wet floor or been struck by a tile falling from a building. We can make a claim on your behalf against the occupier’s insurance policy if their negligence led to a serious accident. If you were injured whilst performing on a public footpath, then you could make a claim against the local authority if the council owns it. All buildings open to the public should be maintained to a sufficient standard and pose no risk to safety. If someone failed to meet this duty of care. then they are to blame if you were injured.

    Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline can help bring a sense of justice and closure to your accident and the losses you have incurred. You should not be struggling financially or psychologically if the injuries were the fault of a third party. While we cannot personally bring those liable to justice, we can use our team of expert solicitors to secure a substantial sum for you. This will cover any costs associated with your injuries and put you back on secure financial footing if you have been forced to take a leave of absence from work.

    Our no win, no fee’ policy makes it even easier for victims to get the compensation they deserve. If you are wondering just how much you could get for a personal injury claim, then use our 30-second online compensation calculator to get an estimated figure or, call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or, text “claim365” to 88010.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: November 4, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.