How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Do you have broken nose cartilage damage?

    If you have suffered impact to your face in an accident – such as a car accident or a fall – you may have suffered broken nose cartilage damage. Whilst a broken nose normally heals within a few weeks at home without treatment, if you have fractured the cartilage in your nose then you may need to have corrective surgery to improve the appearance of your nose. The cartilage in your nose below the bridge is known as the septum, and if this is fractured it can result in a ‘dent’ appearing in your nose.

    To improve a crooked nose or broken nose cartilage septum, surgery under local or general anaesthetic will normally be carried out at hospital, ideally within a couple of weeks of your accident. You’ll probably need a few days off work to recover after surgery, and it can take some time for bruising and swelling to subside.

    What compensation could you get for a broken nose cartilage injury?

    If you have broken your nose then you could be entitled to claim personal injury compensation if somebody else was responsible for your accident. You could claim compensation for the following:

    • Your pain and suffering
    • Loss of earnings
    • Any other financial losses, such as the cost of travelling to hospital appointments

    It’s best to seek advice from a specialist personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident, as they will be able to tell you if you have a viable claim. If you would like an idea of the amount of compensation you could receive, you can take the 30-second test here on our website. This will give you a rough idea as there are plenty of different factors we take into account when we process your claim.

    Should you make a claim after your accident?

    If another driver was using their mobile phone at the wheel and caused your car accident, you’re entitled to make a personal injury claim. If you tripped on damaged flooring in the office and fell, hitting your head on a desk, you’re entitled to claim for damages. In both these cases, somebody else’s negligence caused your accident and you wouldn’t have been injured if more care had been taken. Accident Advice Helpline helps hundreds of people to claim personal injury compensation every year, and because we work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis, anybody can afford to make a claim with us.

    We believe that if you’re entitled to claim, you should, and we will support you throughout the claims process. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile).

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.