A best accident claim solicitor in the UK will typically specialise in personal injury claims and compensation. They will provide legal help to people who have suffered accidents such as a work injury, a fall in a public place or a road traffic accident.
How can you find the best accident claim solicitor in the UK?
In order to find the best accident claim solicitor in the UK, you may take the recommendation of friends, find a firm in your local area, or search online to find a solicitor suited to you. You may find a good match for your personal injury case, but it may be a lengthy process requiring a great deal of research to check that the firm is right for you.
Why is it important to find legal expertise suited to your case?
Personal injury claims cover a wide and diverse range of accidents, including:
- Accidents at work such as industrial deafness, repetitive strain injury, health and safety, product liability, construction accidents and vibration white finger claims
- Road traffic accidents including bicycle injuries, driver and passenger claims, motorbike accidents, untraced and uninsured drivers compensation
- Slips, trips and falls including foot, ankle, knee, leg, hip, head, neck and shoulder injuries
As these accident types are so wide-ranging, it is advised that you find the best accident claim solicitor in the UK with expertise in the specific injury you have suffered.
This means they will be able to draw upon their experience with similar cases, meaning your chances of receiving the maximum amount of compensation are much higher.
Working with Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with a large team of expert lawyers. Each works for their clients on a no win no fee basis, and our large size means we are able to match your case to the specialist help it deserves. Between them, our legal experts have experience across a wide and diverse range of accident types.
We take the stress out of finding the legal help suited to you and progressing your claim is an easy process too. You can either call our helpline on 0800 689 5659 phone. Alternatively, you can take our 30-second test™ to confirm your eligibility to claim. You can also receive an estimated compensation entitlement, based on your answers to a few simple questions.
Our highly trained, professional advisors will be in touch with you to get the information they need to progress your claim. This information may include:
- Your account of the accident (if you kept any notes or a diary at the time, this may come in useful)
- Any doctors reports
- Expenses with corresponding receipts
- Details of any witnesses or any other parties involved in the accident
Most claimants will be able to process their claim via the telephone and often will not need to attend court, although you may need to have one additional medical assessment.