How much is the average compensation for a back injury claim worth?
Well it depends! The nature of an average means that some cases are worth more than the average and some are worth less. The average compensation for a back injury claim is worth around £20,000, so it is a significant injury and attracts a significant level of award. A minor, temporary back injury claim may result in an award of around £5,000, but a permanent back injury with severe side effects, such as incontinence, would be likely to be awarded £100,000 or more. So this means that the average compensation for a back injury claim is weighted by the value of the highest but most unusual claims.
Your injury will be individually assessed according to your specific circumstances.
Ask yourself some of the following questions to determine the affect your injury has had on your everyday life:
- Was your back injury caused by someone else’s negligence or actions?
- What impact has your injury had on your life?
- Are you able to work, go to the supermarket, pursue your hobbies and interests?
- How has the pain and discomfort impacted on you and your quality of life?
- Have you suffered scarring from your injuries or from surgery resulting from your accident?
- Are you experiencing serious side effects such as paralysis, incontinence, or impotence?
- Has your injury caused you to experience headaches, depression, alcoholism or a personality change?
- What likelihood is there that you will fully recover from your injury?
- How long will it take to recover?
The answers to these questions will help our advisers to assess whether you would be above or below the average compensation for a back injury.
So what next – can you help you?
Yes, here at Accident Advice Helpline we help people like you every day. We can offer you all of the help you need to get the best result from your claim. Our comprehensive support includes no stress, no hassle and access to the best guidance available. Our professional advice team are here for you at every step of the way. We will match you to one of in-house expert personal injury lawyers. We will take your case on a no win no fee basis. There are no upfront fees to pay and no risk of ever being out of pocket. Nothing is due until your compensation is awarded. When you ask us to fight your case for you, there is no risk, no stress and nothing at all to lose.
Advice from the experts
You can call our team of friendly advisers without any obligation to place your case with us. You will receive honest, expert advice from us, along with a full explanation of the whole compensation claims process. You can also get more information, both about average compensation amounts for back injuries and an estimate of the amount of compensation you might receive. Right from the start, you will be guided with care and professionalism. Why not give us a call and chat about your situation?