How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Does work need to pay for any treatment you undergo?

    Accidents at work can bring up lots of difficult dynamics in the workplace, especially if your employer is found liable for the harm and distress you have endured. It can be sometimes difficult to enquire whether your employer intends to cover expenses for any treatment you undergo following your injury, and as such, costs are never quite clear.

    That being said, there are ways to avoid living through any animosity. By approaching a law firm, such as Accident Advice Helpline, your claim will be handled professionally. This means no difficult discussions with your employer, enabling you to get back to the peaceful humdrum of your typical working days.

    Does compensation cover any treatment you undergo following an injury?

    If you have suffered an accident at work through no fault of your own, and you believe your employer is liable for the harm and distress you have endured, Accident Advice Helpline can help you.

    Rather than expecting your employer to pay out for any treatment you undergo, by placing a claim for compensation, you can ensure all costs required are covered, including those for any treatment you undergo.

    When you claim personal injury compensation for work-related injury or illness, a few factors will be taken into account.

    Open Claim Calculator

    No matter the severity of your accident, two areas will always be taken into account:

    • Reimbursement for financial costs and losses, including loss of earnings or costs for any treatment you undergo 
    • An amount for acute and long-term physical or psychological impact 

    How do you claim compensation for an accident at work?

    The best way to claim compensation of an occupational accident or illness, is to speak with one of our friendly specialist advisors at Accident Advice Helpline.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we offer a free initial consultation to all victims of workplace personal injury. During this consultation, we will uncover the foundations of your case. This will enable us to determine where liability is likely to lie, and your eligibility to claim.

    Should you decide to move forward with your claim, you can recuperate at home, safe in the knowledge that our specialist solicitors work on a 100 per cent no-win, no-fee* basis.

    Get in touch with us today, via our freephone helpline number 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

    Date Published: August 1, 2016

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.