How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Who’s to blame if your child is injured at a party?

    Do you know what action you can take if your child is injured at a party? Children’s parties take place in all sorts of venues, including fast food restaurants, homes, halls and community centres. Generally, those in charge of the venue itself or organising the party have a duty of care to those attending it and are responsible for keeping them safe. What you should do if your child is injured at a party may depend on the exact circumstances of the situation, so call Accident Advice Helpline if your child has come to harm and you’re not sure who is liable to pay compensation.

    See if you’re eligible to claim if your child is injured at a party

    Venues hired out for parties need to have proper escape routes, a sufficient number of fire extinguishers and dry floors to give just a few examples. If your child has been hurt at a party and it was someone else’s fault, there’s a chance we can help you get compensation.

    Your child may suffer from food poisoning after being served something that they shouldn’t have at a party. They may have an allergic reaction to face paints or could be injured whilst using facilities like bouncy castles. They may become hurt whilst playing games without adequate supervision or they could be burned when blowing out candles. Badly-maintained facilities like uneven surfaces and loose steps are common causes of accidents at parties.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we are waiting to hear from you if your child has been hurt at a party. Whilst there is no guarantee you will be eligible to claim, it’s always worth getting in touch to see where you stand and if you can take legal action. We have been in the personal injury claims business for over 16 years and always do everything in our power to bring our clients the compensation that they deserve.

    A no-win, no-fee* basis

    We work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, which means taking legal action doesn’t have to mean taking a sizeable financial risk. Furthermore, you don’t need any money to start a claim with Accident Advice Helpline. Call 0800 689 0500 on your landline or 0333 500 0993 on your mobile today if you have been wondering what legal action you can take if your child is injured at a party. Alternatively, you can use our 30-second online test to determine your claims weight and eligibility.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: April 20, 2017

    Author: Accident Advice


    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.