How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    I want to claim compensation, but my boss is bullying me

    If you’ve had an accident at work or you suffer from a work-related illness, for which you are not at fault, you have the right to claim compensation. Accident Advice Helpline has years of experience in helping clients to claim work accident compensation and the expert legal team could help you to get the payout you merit.

    What can I do if my boss is bullying me?

    No employee should be bullied or feel threatened or vulnerable in their workplace. If you think you have a valid case for work injury compensation and you wish to make a claim, you have the right to do this and you should not be deterred or blackmailed by your employer. All work incidents should be reported to the owner, manager or supervisor and they should take the necessary health and safety steps to ensure that a similar accident doesn’t occur in the future. In the case of negligence, the employee has a right to claim compensation when the injury or accident was not their fault.

    Bullying in the workplace is illegal under the Health and Safety Act at Work 1974. If you are being bullied at work, you should approach the person who is bullying you directly and discuss the situation; it’s also a good idea to talk to colleagues. If this doesn’t have any positive impact, you could seek help from a union if you are a member or make a formal complaint through your company’s complaints process. You can also seek advice from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau.

    How do I make a compensation claim?

    If you wish to make a work accident claim and you believe that your employer has displayed negligence, it is advisable to gather evidence to support your case and then to contact Accident Advice Helpline. At the time of the work accident, take down details of what happened, where you were, at what time and who else was there; ask for eye witness statements, take photographs and see a doctor for an assessment of your injuries.

    When you contact Accident Advice Helpline, you will be asked to provide details of your claim and all the leg work will be done by our expert personal injury lawyers who have expertise in dealing with work injury compensation. The majority of clients never have to go to court and most consultations can be held over the telephone.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call us today on Freephone number, 0800 689 0500, for more information and to start your compensation claim journey.

    Date Published: July 22, 2015

    Author: SM Content

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.