How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Should I take cash off a guilty third party?

    If you’ve been injured in an accident at work and you’ve decided to pursue compensation, there are various options open to you. The legal process of claiming compensation may seem complex and time consuming, but can provide the security that is missing from a third-party cash payout.

    Claiming compensation

    If you have been injured at work and you have made the decision to press ahead with a work accident compensation claim, it is possible to go it alone; however, it is advisable to get a legal firm on side, so that you can benefit from the guidance of trained lawyers.

    Accident Advice Helpline has 15 years of experience in handling work injury claims and when you pass your case to us, our experienced lawyers will do all the hard work or you, meaning you don’t have to deal with the stress of the case or spend hours working out what various legal terms mean or where you stand.

    Claiming work illness compensation can be a convoluted and time-consuming process, but with the help of Accident Advice Helpline, any hassle is alleviated. The process is simple, most information can be collected over the phone or email and the majority of cases can be completed without the client going to court.

    What happens if the guilty third party offers cash?

    If you are claiming compensation due to negligence, there is a chance that the guilty party may offer cash at an early stage, rather than going through the legal process.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Often, an offer of cash shortens the process and removes speculation and interest, which enables employers to enjoy a lower profile. In this case, it is best to seek the advice of a personal injury lawyer, who can assess the intricacies of your individual case and offer guidance based on your individual situation.

    They can evaluate the offer you have received against the amount of compensation you could claim if you chose to go ahead with a work illness claim. You should never feel pressured to accept an offer of cash if you are thinking about claiming compensation.

    How can I find out more?

    If you would like to find out more about negligence claims or you would like to discuss your claim with an adviser, simply call Accident Advice Helpline’s 24-hour Freephone line, or take our 30-second eligibility test online. This incredibly quick test enables you to find out if you have a good case and how much you may be awarded if the work accident claim is successful.

    Speak with a friendly, professional adviser today on 0800 689 0500.

    Date Published: March 2, 2015

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.