Las Vegas, Nevada,, is one of the most popular cities in the world and every day tourists descend on the city to gamble and experience the nightlife on the famous Las Vegas strip.
Las Vegas is also the most populous city in the state of Nevada and to that cause, accidents such as slips, trips and falls are common occurrences. So too are road traffic accidents.
If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, here are a few tips to surviving sin city:
- Avoid rushing around in public places to avoid slips, trips and falls
- Know your own limits when it comes to drinking alcohol. Consuming too much alcohol in Las Vegas could lead to an injury after a trip or fall, and you could be the victim of your own version of the film ‘The Hangover!’ In America it is illegal to drink if you are under the age of 21.
- If visiting a big tourist attraction, plan ahead to avoid large crowds and queues.
- Road traffic accidents can occur if many people are driving in a rush. If you are driving yourself make sure you know the specific driving rules applicable in the state of Nevada.
- If travelling with a taxi or on public transport, then again, plan ahead and try to avoid peak traffic times unless necessary.
Date Published: December 1, 2013
Author: David Brown