How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Survivor guide: Carsickness, seasickness and other motion sickness

    Survivor guide: Carsickness, seasickness and other motion sickness

    Many of us can be affected by motion sickness from time to time. Travelling by car, boat or plane can often cause symptoms of nausea due to repeated movements

    Motion sickness can affect anyone

    Motion sickness can affect people of all ages, although it tends to be more prevalent in children and women, and normally ends soon after the end of a journey. However, unfortunately, some sufferers of motion sickness may continue to experience symptoms after a journey.

    Have you suffered an injury that was not your fault?

    While there are various remedies and medication available for sufferers of motion sickness, some people can suffer other illnesses or injuries when travelling or on holiday. If you have been the victim of any injury in the last 3 years that was the fault of someone else, you could be eligible for compensation, whether it’s car accident compensation or work injury compensation.

    Have you suffered an injury at work that was caused by someone else?

    If you have been injured in works accidents caused by someone else’s failure to follow workplace health and safety procedures, you could make a claim for compensation for the hardship you have suffered as a result.

    You could be also be eligible for compensation if you have been injured in a road traffic accident, the level of which will depend on the extent and severity of your injuries. In this scenario, you may be able to make a claim for untraced driver compensation or car crash compensation by contacting Accident Advice Helpline

    Open Claim Calculator

    An injury law firm you can trust

    Regardless of your circumstances, we’re here to help you get the justice you deserve for injuries that were not your fault, like industrial accidents or other accidents at work. We have an enviable reputation as one of the UK’s leading injury law firms, recommended by the successful consumer campaigner Esther Rantzen, the face of our company.

    Find out how much you could claim

    As a 100 percent no-win no-fee* injury law firm, we won’t charge you any legal or administrative costs if your claim is successful. If we can approve your claim, however, we can advise you on the amount of compensation you could be awarded. Most of our claims can be processed on the phone, which means the majority of our claimants do not even need to attend court.

    To discuss your claim with a member of our expert team dial 0800 689 0500 now.

    Date Published: September 30, 2014

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.