How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Police officer accidents: Dealing with drunk individuals

    Drunken behaviour can be challenging for even the most experienced police officers to manage, particularly if it involves large groups. Many people can have a little too much to drink from time to time, especially after a special occasion, but excessive alcohol consumption can result in recklessness and criminal behaviour.

    Driving under the influence – a serious hazard to public health and safety

    Drunk individuals pose the greatest threat to the general public when they decide to get behind the wheel. Driving over the legal limit can put the driver, accompanying passengers, people in other vehicles and many members of the public at risk of serious injuries or death.

    Have you been injured in a non-fault accident?

    When driving a vehicle, police officers, like all motorists and passengers, have the right to claim driver injury compensation if they are injured in a roadside traffic accident caused by a drunk driver. In certain situations, you may need to get untraced driver compensation if you have experienced an injury that was caused by an untraced driver.

    A favourite injury law firm for many years

    Accident Advice Helpline was set up in the year 2000 to fight for the rights of injury victims to claim the compensation they deserve for accidents that were not their fault, enabling them to make motorbike accident claims and submit claims for repetitive strain injury compensation caused by faulty equipment at gyms. Every year, we help thousands of people get compensation for other incidents like accidents at work or road accidents involving an untraced driver claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline operates strictly on a 100 per cent no win no fee** system . This means you don’t pay any fees if your claim is not successful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Find out if you have an eligible claim in a matter of seconds

    You can find out if you have a successful claim almost instantly thanks to our 30-second calculator, which you can find on this website. For your convenience, most claims like car accident claims can be processed on the phone without the need for claimants to attend a court hearing. Don’t forget, your accident must have occurred in the past three years, with the exception of certain injuries involving minors or industrial accidents. You have nothing to lose, so give us a call today.

    Date Published: September 30, 2014

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.