How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    What is the most common claim for compensation?

    If you’’ve been involved in an accident at work, or you’’ve been hit by another driver, you may have a case for compensation. The most common claim for compensation is made by those who have been injured as a result of another person’’s negligence. Some common cases include work accident claims, slip, trip and fall claims, and road traffic accident claims.

    Is there a single common claim for compensation?

    In the UK, many a common claim for compensation relate to work accidents, road accidents and accidents in public places.

    If you’’ve been injured at work, you’’ve been injured by a negligent driver, or you’ve had an accident in a public place which wasn’’t your fault, you are entitled to claim compensation.

    If the incident occurred within the last three years and you have proof that you were not to blame for your injuries, contact Accident Advice Helpline.

    If you’’ve been injured as a result of negligence on the part of another individual or a company or local authority, it is only right that you receive compensation. The money you are awarded could help towards covering bills if you have to take time off work, or paying medical fees.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What will I need to make a compensation claim?

    In order to make your personal injury claim as robust as possible, it’s beneficial to gather as much information and evidence as possible.

    If you’’ve suffered a common claim for compensation, such as a work-related injury, for example, report the incident to your manager, and seek medical attention. Take photographs of any offending obstacles or equipment, for example, a broken step you may have tripped over, and ask eyewitnesses to provide their contact details.

    Contact us

    When you contact Accident Advice Helpline, our experienced injury lawyers will go through the details of the case with you, so that we can build up a picture of what happened. We will use the information you provide us with to build a case and support your work accident claim.

    Our lawyers take care of the hard work. We understand that it can be stressful being involved in an accident and pursuing legal action, so we try our best to make the process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We are able to conduct most consultations over the phone and the majority of our clients never have to set foot in court.

    Call us now to see how we could help you to make a successful personal injury claim. Our lines are open 24/7 on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: April 29, 2016

    Author: SM Content

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.