How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Eye injuries caused by grease splashes whilst working in a kitchen

    Working in a kitchen carries many risks. If you’re a chef or your job involves preparing food or carrying dishes to and from a kitchen, you may be at risk of injury. Every employer in the UK has a duty to try and prevent workplace accidents. If you’ve been injured at work, for example, you sustained eye injuries caused by grease splashes in the kitchen, you may be eligible for compensation. If you’ve been involved in an accident at work, and you weren’t at fault, why not give Accident Advice Helpline a call and see how they could help you make a claim?

    Can I claim compensation for eye injuries caused by grease splashes?

    The kitchen can be a very dangerous place. If you work in a commercial or privately owned kitchen, you should be aware of the risks of injuries, such as eye injuries caused by grease splashes, cuts caused by sharp knives, and slips, trips and falls. If you have been injured at work, and you were not at fault, you may be able to claim work injury compensation.

    To claim compensation for any accident, you must be able to prove that you were not liable for your injuries. If you plan to make a claim against your employer, the evidence you provide should show that their negligence resulted in your injuries. If you have sustained eye injuries, for example, as a result of using faulty frying equipment or your employer failed to provide you with the relevant safety gear, call Accident Advice Helpline today. Grease splashes can damage the cornea, which may result in scarring.

    How can I make a claim?

    If you’ve been injured at work, and you’re thinking about claiming compensation for a work accident, it’s best to seek expert advice as quickly as possible. Claiming compensation can be a convoluted process, and it’s always helpful to have experienced personal injury lawyers in your corner. We have more than 15 years of experience, and we’re here to take over the hard work, so you can relax, safe in the knowledge that your claim is in good hands. If you’ve been injured in the last 3 years, you sought medical attention after your work accident, and you want to find out more about making a no-win, no-fee* claim, call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Date Published: March 13, 2017

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.