How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    DIY store accidents: Exposure to toxic materials

    Being exposed to hazardous materials can be especially dangerous for people with asthma or other associated conditions. Whether you’ve been involved in accidents at work or have experienced medical problems as a result of being exposed to toxic materials in other settings, contact Accident Advice Helpline.

    Toxic substances can pose a serious risk to your health

    Unfortunately, dangerous substances are more common than you think, and when health and safety regulations are not followed, these substances can put people at risk from serious injuries resulting from accidents caused by negligent behaviour.

    Have you been exposed to toxic materials through the fault of someone else?

    If you’ve suffered an injury or medical illness that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to claim financial compensation. The amount of compensation you could receive will depend on the severity of your injuries or illness, as well as other factors such as loss of income.

    Did your injury take place within the last three years?

    Making environmental health claims also helps to expose the irresponsible and negligent behaviour of others, especially if your accident has affected many other people. However, to qualify, your injuries must have occurred within the last 3 years.

    Accident Advice Helpline: Processing claims for all kinds of non-fault injuries

    You may also want to claim for other injuries you’ve suffered that were caused by someone else. For example, perhaps you have experienced a work accident after skidding on a wet floor at work and you would like to claim for work accident compensation. Or, you may have suffered a serious injury in a car accident and wish to make a road traffic accident claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    A wholly professional firm

    Accident Advice Helpline has been fighting for the rights of claimants for many years. Since our founding, we have processed thousands of injury claims, from car crash claims to repetitive strain injury compensation claims for work injuries, to enable people to get the justice they deserve.

    Contact us to find our if your claim can qualify

    We have earned an enviable reputation for accountability and integrity, employing a reliable, dependable team of trained injury lawyers who are always happy to talk to you, whatever the circumstances of your accident. Even if we can’t approve your injury claim, we won’t charge you any legal or administrative fees. That’s because we work under a 100 per cent no win no fee** policy.

    Date Published: September 30, 2014

    Author: Accident Advice


    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.