With modern propaganda convincing young people that perfection is looking flawless, many have turned to the cosmetic industry, spending thousands on what isn’t always the desired outcome. We at Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you with claiming for cosmetic dental claims. You can also claim against dentists who have failed to deliver in what they have promised you. We assure you that our team of personal injury claims specialists work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
There are a number of things that can go wrong with dental procedures and you might want to claim for a failed dental procedure, but what constitutes a failed procedure?
What can go wrong with cosmetic dentistry?
Dentistry isn’t anything to mess about with, there can be very serious repercussions from even the slightest of errors.
- Ill-fitted crowns can result in it being hard to clean your teeth which can result in gum disease and rotting of teeth.
- When veneers aren’t fitted correctly and fall off as a result, patients can experience serious discomfort.
- Poorly fitted bridges can cause food traps and this can cause them to fall out.
- Needless procedures result in unnecessary consumption of money.
Are you eligible for cosmetic dental claims?
- Has your injury or accident occurred in the last three years? If more time has passed then unfortunately we will be unable to assist you in your search for compensation.
- Was the injury or accident someone else’s fault? The most important thing is that the fault lies with someone else. If you feel as though another person has inflicted pain or damage upon you, contact us to claim today as dental negligence is a serious offence.
- Have you gone to the doctor or another dentist for a second opinion? It’s important that your medical record reflect your injuries for the sake of your compensation, even if you went to the doctor a while after your accident.
If any of the above criteria are applicable, then it’s likely that you will be able to start a claim for your cosmetic dental injuries.
Contact us now to claim
If you want to start a cosmetic dental claim because of the negligence of a dentist or orthodontist, then call our helpline which is active 24/7 on 0800 689 0500 or if you are out and about call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. If you want to save time, you can take a 30-second test to ascertain if you are eligible to claim by heading to our online form.
Date Published: February 19, 2017
Author: Accident Advice