How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Most common accidents on inflatable aqua parks

    Inflatable aqua parks can be incredibly fun, but they can also pose real dangers. Far too many adults and children are still being injured each year at water and aqua parks. Inflatables used at these parks can include giant slides, obstacle courses, water slides and more. They can be far more dangerous than they appear to be, and many people have come to harm due to poor design, inadequate supervision from lifeguards, falls from heights whilst using inflatable devices, slips, trips and falls and more. Cuts and bruises are common, and head injuries can also occur as a result of the devices used in inflatable aqua parks.

    Need to claim for accidents on inflatable aqua parks?

    Sudden stops and collisions are also big problems when it comes to water parks featuring inflatables. Abrasions, neck injuries and back injuries can occur, and some people have even died as a result of using these facilities.

    If you or your child have had an accident at a water park and it wasn’t your fault, we may be able to help you claim compensation against the owners of the park. Compensation can help you cover various costs related to the accident, including medical bills, lost earnings arising from taking time off work recovering or caring for someone who has been hurt and more. You never need any money to start a claim with Accident Advice Helpline, and we work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. Any money paid out to you will normally come from the public liability insurance policy held by the company in question.

    Can you make a claim?

    You normally have three years to make a claim, though you will have until you’re 21 if the accident happened when you were a child. We can also help if you have come to harm due to a badly-maintained surface or if you weren’t alerted to a hazard. Please don’t get rid of any evidence related to the accident such as witness contact details or photographs of injuries as these could be exactly what we need to help you get compensation. You can take our 30-second test online to see if you’re likely to be eligible and see what your claim could be worth. If you are ready to speak to an advisor right now, call 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 (mobile). Why not call now?

    Date Published: May 11, 2017

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.