How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to claim against a soft play centre if your child is injured

    Taking your child to a soft play centre is good fun and usually quite safe, too. Occasionally, however, accidents do happen.

    Accident at a soft play centre

    Less aware of danger and hazards than adults, children can all too easily get hurt by bits of metal sticking out of climbing frames, faulty swings or slides or slips on wet flooring, for example.

    Potential injuries

    Injuries your child could suffer in a soft play centre accident can range from minor cuts and bruises to serious facial/head injuries, broken limbs and life-threatening neck or spinal injuries.


    The owners/operators of these play centres have a duty of care to ensure children (and parents) are safe and protected against accidental injuries by:

    • Keeping equipment well maintained and in good, safe working order
    • Keeping floors/pathways clean, dry and clear of clutter
    • Providing adequate supervision to prevent inappropriate behaviour causing accidents

    If you or your child were injured by faulty or damaged equipment, slips and trips on wet or cluttered flooring or inadequate supervision allowing inappropriate behaviour, they were in breach of this duty and could be held liable for your/your child’s injuries.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe you/your child were injured at a soft play centre because owners were in breach of their duty to protect you, you should speak to one of our helpful, friendly advisors. Boasting in excess of 15 years’ experience in dealing with situations like this, our advisors can help you establish whether you do indeed have a claim and who is liable to pay your compensation.

    Making a claim

    As soon as the advisor has confirmed your eligibility to make a claim, you will be offered the services of an in-house solicitor to support you. While you are under no obligation to proceed, we highly recommend doing so, because claiming will not only compensate you for the pain and suffering this play centre accident has caused you/your child and help with any expenses you may have incurred because of it, it may also prompt an investigation into the cause of the accident and thereby help to prevent others from being hurt in the future.

    Contact us today

    Personal injury claims must be set into motion within three years of the date of an accident, so speed is of the essence. Get your claim started today by calling us from a UK landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 now.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.