How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Can you claim for an overseas road traffic accident whilst on holiday?

    Do you need to claim for an overseas road traffic accident? Are you wondering if you’re actually able to take this step? If so, the answer is yes. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have years of experience when it comes to helping people claim for injuries that they sustained overseas, and we always do all we can to bring you the compensation that you deserve.

    What to do if you’ve been in an overseas road traffic accident whilst on holiday

    There are many reasons why you might have an overseas road traffic accident. Speed limits can be confusing, especially when you have to think about miles rather than kilometres. Non-English signposts can be a big cause of confusion, and you may be forced to drive on the other side of the road than the one you’re used to. The traffic laws abroad can also be confusing as they can differ greatly from the rules of UK roads. Although you will be expected to comply with the rules of the road abroad, if your accident was someone else’s fault and you did all you could to adhere to the regulations, you could be able to take legal action.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline today if you have been in an overseas road accident that wasn’t your fault and you wish to make a claim. We have helped thousands of people who became injured abroad because of other people’s negligence or recklessness and we always aim for the maximum amount of compensation possible. This means we could be able to help you whether you’ve been hurt on the road, suffered from food poisoning or had a slip, trip or fall overseas, to give just a few examples. You will need to have received medical attention in the aftermath of your accident and you may need to undergo one more medical assessment before your claim can commence. You don’t need to give us any money to start your claim as we work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.

    Talk to Accident Advice Helpline

    Find out where you stand today, whether you’re likely to be eligible to claim and how much you could be getting by taking our 30-second test online or giving us a call. You can reach Accident Advice Helpline by calling 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 (mobile). Why wait any longer to get in touch if you have been hurt abroad and it wasn’t your fault?

    Date Published: May 2, 2017

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.