Whether you can claim if you’re injured in a car after hitting an animal depends on the circumstances.
When you can claim if you’re injured in a car after hitting an animal
You may be entitled to personal injury compensation if, for example, your animal-related accident was caused by:
- A stray pet or farm animal that should have been prevented from being on the road
- A wild animal roaming freely on someone’s property if the owner of this property could have prevented such animals from straying onto public highways by erecting fences, for instance
You could also be eligible to claim if, for example, you were injured in a car after hitting an animal at a safari park because an animal escaped from an enclosure.
Other safari park mishaps
In addition, you could qualify for public liability compensation if you were bitten, gored or otherwise injured by an animal at a safari park. To qualify for compensation, your safari park accident must have:
- Been caused by someone else
- Occurred within the last three years
We have more than 15 years’ experience in handling safari-park and other animal-related injury claims. This enables us to provide you with:
- Expert injury advice
- Help in establishing who was responsible and subsequently liable for your accidental injuries
- Assistance in collecting necessary supporting evidence
Offering you 100% no-win, no-fee* support by our own, in-house Accident Advice Helpline solicitors, we can ensure your safari park accident claim is processed and brought to a successful conclusion fast and efficiently.
If you were injured in a car after hitting an animal or a safari park-related accident, call our freephone helpline today to:
- Get free, no-obligation advice
- Confirm your eligibility to claim
- Assess your chance of claiming successfully
- Enlist our expert legal assistance
During your call, we will ask you to provide us with some details about:
- What happened when, where and how
- The type and severity of your injury
- How this injury has affected you physically, psychologically and financially
Any information you provide at this point will remain completely confidential and you will not be obligated to pursue a claim any time during or after your call. If you choose to go ahead and make a claim, our solicitors will support you on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
To have a no-obligation, confidential chat with one of our advisors, call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. These numbers are for calls from any UK landline or a mobile respectively.
Date Published: May 4, 2017
Author: Accident Advice