How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Can you claim against your university if you are injured on a trip

    Are you wondering if you can claim against your university if you’re injured on a trip? If so, the good news is yes, you will normally be able to claim if you have been injured on an excursion and your university failed in their duty of care to you. Field trips can be fun as well as educational, but the consequences can be dire if you are hurt on one. You could be forced to take time away from university recovering and you may even have to leave your job and therefore lose earnings. At Accident Advice Helpline, we are waiting to hear from you if you have been hurt on a university trip and it wasn’t your fault, so why not contact us today to find out what to do next?

    Do you need to claim against your university?

    No matter where you headed to on your trip, if you were hurt because of someone else’s negligence, there’s a big chance we will be able to help you get compensation. University staff need to follow health and safety procedures at all times, and any equipment you’re given to use whilst on your excursion should be free of defects. We may still be able to help if the blame for the accident lies with another organisation, so if you went skiing or swimming whilst on your trip and came to harm, we can help you hold those responsible to account and get you the compensation you need and deserve.

    We will need you to hand over as much evidence related to your accident and injuries as possible, such as photos of your injuries, witness statements and contact details, receipts for medical expenses and so on. The accident must have happened in the last three years and you must have seen a medical professional about your injuries. We may be able to help you whether your accident happened in the UK or overseas.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline today

    We work on a no-win, no-fee basis and you don’t need to give us any money to start a claim. Talk to us today if you need to claim against your university or any other organisation. Call 0800 689 0500 if you’re on your landline or 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile. Why wait any longer to get things moving?

    Date Published: May 9, 2017

    Author: SM Content

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.