How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident in Camden?

    Accident in Camden?

    Slips, trips and falls are among the most common causes of injuries seen by doctors and nurses in Accident and Emergency departments up and down the country, but often, they can be avoided. Sometimes, you have to take responsibility for a trip, but if you’ve hurt yourself as a result of a fall and it wasn’t your fault, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.

    Have you had a slip, trip or fall in Camden?

    Camden is a thriving area of London, with bars and restaurants aplenty and an eclectic mix of independent shops, markets and chain stores. There are many reasons why you may want to visit Camden, from the famous Camden Lock market to London Zoo, but the last thing you want to think about is ending up in hospital after slipping in a public place. Local councils, shop and restaurant owners and public building managers have a duty to ensure that public facilities are safe and free from hazards, which may result in injuries and illness. If you’ve suffered injuries as a result of a public place accident in Camden, you may be eligible for compensation.

    Common injuries caused by public place falls

    Falls are very common and they range from mild to severe; you can normally bounce straight back from a small trip, but a severe fall, a fall from height or an awkward landing can leave you with serious, potentially life-limiting or life-threatening injuries. The most common injuries caused by falls include:

    • Grazes and lacerations.
    • Bruising.
    • Fractures.
    • Dislocations.
    • Head injuries.
    • Spinal injuries.

    Slip and trip compensation: How can I make a claim?

    If you’ve had a fall in a public place, it is important to jot down as much information as possible about the incident. Write down what happened, talk to other people who saw the accident and ask for their contact details so they can provide a witness statement and seek medical attention. Once you have the relevant information about your public liability claim, contact Accident Advice helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our expert legal team will take your case from there and get you the personal injury compensation you deserve without any stress or hassle; the majority of clients never attend court proceedings and most of the information required by the lawyers can be collected via the telephone. Our firm has over 15 years of experience and has established a reputation for reliability and integrity.

    Date Published: February 12, 2014

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.