You may have packed your swimming gear and your kaftan, but have you thought outside of the box and considered some additional beach safe products?
While beach safe products may not save you from an accident abroad, they can add a touch of luxury or convenience to your holiday. So forget about any travel accident compensation claim, and let’s take a look at some of the best beach safe products to add some gadget glam to your getaway.
Five of the best beach safe products
What exactly are beach safe products? You will have heard of waterproof items, but beach safe products are those that are those that are specifically designed to make you time on the beach a breeze. These typically include items that are sand resistant or waterproof up to impressive depths.
So just what are five of the best beach safe products?
- Floating speaker cases: if you want to relax by the waters with your favourite songs as your soundtrack, floating speaker cases are your saviour.
- Floating pet coats: taken your four legged friend on holiday? No problem. Invest in a floating coat to ensure they stay safe on the waters too.
- Camera snorkels: there’s a few on the market, so take your pick. Snap while you snorkel without the hassle of managing a handheld underwater camera.
- E-Reader Cases: while you may be able to pack as many books as you desire into your suitcase, that isn’t worth a thing without a e-reader shield; look for one that is both sand and water resistant.
- Sand resistant towel: is there anything worse than traipsing a sandy towel back to your hotel room? In 2013, Baz Brown, of Queensland’s Gold Coast, invented the sand resistant towel, so you can ‘leave the beach at the beach’.
If you have been involved in accident on holiday through no fault of your own, you may be able to claim travel accident compensation for the harm and distress you have suffered.
Travel accident claims can be complex, which is why at Accident Advice Helpline we offer a free initial consultation to all victims of holiday-related injury and illness.
For more information, and to receive your free initial consultation, speak with one of our specialist advisors today via our freephone helpline number 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: August 1, 2016
Author: Accident Advice