If you would like to know how Accident Advice Helpline can help you make an ambulance worker accident claim, read on.
Ambulance workers provide a vital service to society. Without them hundreds of people would die annually before arriving at a hospital. However, they are also human and therefore vulnerable to accidents just like everyone else. The nature of their job makes them more susceptible to certain accidents than others.
For instance, ambulances need to rush to and from the scene of an accident. This speed can result in serious road traffic accidents, more so when negligent or careless road users are involved. Other accidents can be the result of trips and falls or due to faulty or malfunctioning equipment.
If you are an ambulance worker who has suffered injuries due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, you might have a valid case for compensation.
What evidence is needed?
When making an ambulance worker accident claim, you need to provide ample proof to maximise the claim’s chances of success. This proof should be presented to the personal injury solicitor who is handling your compensation case.
The evidence might include photos of the accident scene and the injuries you sustained as well as copies of receipts showing all the expenses you incurred because of the accident. Your solicitor should obtain copies of the accident report from the police and a copy of the diagnosis from your doctor. Any statements made by people who witnessed the accident can also come in handy.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline
There are several reasons why you should choose to pursue your claim with us:
- A wealth of experience. Our law firm has been dealing with personal injury compensation claims for more than a decade and we know what it takes to make winning compensation claims. We take pride in our work and we always strive to provide the best service for our clients.
- Large team of solicitors. We have a large team of specialist personal injury solicitors working for us round the country. This means we can match you up with a qualified lawyer straight away so you can commence your claim proceedings.
- No win no fee policy. We do not charge any upfront fees to begin your claim and we will only ask you to pay if your claim is successful. This eliminates any financial risk on your part and you do not have to worry about losing money. It also motivates us to work hard for you.
- Website with a lot of information. Our website contains useful information on the claims process to help you make an informed decision when it comes to your claim.
- Free no-obligation consultation. If you wish to receive more advice on how to go about making an ambulance worker accident claim, you can take advantage of our free consultation. Simply call our 24-hour helpline on 0800 180 4123 and one of our friendly and professional advisers will discuss the case with you and advise you on the next steps to take. We will never pressure you to pursue your claim with us.
Date Published: January 12, 2014
Author: David Brown