How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Some advice about fall injury treatment

    Suffering from a serious fall at work or elsewhere can be a scary experience and if you had to get medical attention for your injury then you may be left wondering about your right to compensation. Compensation can be awarded for your pain and also for any financial or emotional suffering you have endured. Fall injury treatment may be prescribed by your doctor, and we can offer you some advice too. If you want to hear more about compensation, call us today.

    Reacting to and treating fall injuries

    If you fall at work you should have a member of staff who is trained in first aid to respond quickly to your accident. Your accident should be logged and if the fall is particularly bad and there is bleeding or you are in pain an ambulance should be called or you should be taken to the hospital.

    If you suffer a fall from height at work you should try not to move in case you have damaged your spine. A first aider or an emergency services operative may be able to assess the damage better. If there is any bleeding, pressure should be applied to the wound, and if you have been impaled by an object, the object should not be removed.

    For minor fall injuries you may be able to treat the injury with rest, an icepack and some painkillers. However, if the fall is more serious you may need to visit a hospital as you could be suffering from a broken bone, dislocation or internal bleeding.

    What do I do if I need to see a doctor about fall injury treatment?

    If your accident was bad enough to need medical attention then you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation. Did you require surgery or need a cast to help with your recovery? Do you need to follow exercises or stretches to help recover from your fall? Have you been left with long-lasting damage?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Find out what your options are with Accident Advice Helpline. Compensation may help towards medical costs and rehabilitation and it can also be awarded for any other financial costs you have had to payout for while recovering.

    At Accident Advice Helpline we are here to offer you no-obligation advice about your right to compensation following fall injury treatment. Call us on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 for mobiles).

    Date Published: November 7, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Slips, Trips and Falls Claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.