Have you been injured at work and it was not your fault? You may be entitled to compensation. contact us with the details and expert advisors can advise you whether you have good case. We’ll need your details but, you’ll be pleased to hear, we won’t ask you to complete a lot of accident at work claim forms.
How soon should you make a claim. The sooner, the better, after your accident, is the answer. Of course, some injuries are latent and may not show up immediately, in which case you will need to claim within the statutory three-year period.
Types of injury covered
We are able to help with all kinds of workplace accidents providing you weren’t to blame. If you’re concerned your workplace accident doesn’t qualify for help, give us a call. Some of the more common injuries we can help with are listed below.
- Repetitive strain injury
- Construction site accidents
- Office accidents
- Industrial injury and disease
- Chemical burns and inhalation
- Falls from height
- Psychological injuries
Am I eligible to claim?
Complete our 30-second test™ to get an idea of how much compensation you could receive. Your accident must have happened within the last three years to meet the time limits for claiming. If you’re suffering from an industrial disease then it’s three years from the date of your diagnosis.
The law requires companies to protect their employees and provide proper equipment and training. Furthermore, they must have liability insurance to cover accidents and injuries. You may have been injured unknowingly by negligence, passive work practices or lack of training. If you have suffered an injury and you have had to seek medical treatment, you may be eligible. If you are not sure, don’t fret on it. Call us for peace of mind.
Tips for making a claim
- Take photos of your injury for the record
- Take photos of the location where the accident happened
- Report to your designated Safety Officer or First Aider as soon as possible and complete any accident at work claim forms your employer uses
- Seek medical advice as soon as possible
- Keep a record of your expenses, travel to hospital, medications, private treatment, etc
- If you are too incapacitated at the time to take photos, try to get a colleague or witness to do it
- Get details of any witnesses who will support your statement
Accident Advice Helpline and accident at work claim forms
We have been advising on injury claims compensation for more than 17 years. We’ve been helping our customers without imposing the burden of completing accident at work claim forms.
We have a large pool of in-house lawyers to call on and we have a track record of successful compensation claims. We can advise you on the particular aspects of your case.
Dame 0800 689 5659 phone.