The claims process
You provide us with details about your injury.
We will have a call with you to talk about your injury.
Speak with one of our solicitors to discuss your claim.
Your solicitor will then begin to start your claim.
Your solicitor will begin to negotiate.
Your claim compensation is paid to your bank account.
No Win No Fee
Only pay a fee, if you receive compensation
98% of our road traffic accident cases are conducted on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning we only take a fee if we win compensation on your behalf, therefore there is no financial risk to you.Read more
What you need to know
When can I make a personal injury claim?
You can make a personal injury claim when your injury is the result of someone else’s negligence. Even if you’re not sure who is responsible for your injury or if you are partly at fault yourself, contact us to establish a full legal position.
What makes my claim successful?
Often, the cause of the accident can easily be established. However, we might need some evidence to help you with your claim. We will assist you in gathering the evidence you need.
How much time do I have to claim?
Generally, your claim has to be brought within three years from the date of your personal injury. However, there are exceptions, for example:
- If you were working abroad when the accident took place
- If you or your loved one have been left with diminished mental capacity
- If one of your loved ones has been involved in a fatal accident
We would like to advise you to speak to a specialist solicitor as soon as you feel comfortable. Your legal representative can help you to keep track of your timeline.
Can I claim for damages as well?
Damages will be part of your compensation claim. They are divided into general damages and special damages.
- General damages refer to a sum that will be paid to compensate you for the pain and suffering you had to endure. The sum you receive is contingent on how big an impact the accident and the resulting injuries have on your life.
- Special damages reflect any proven past or future costs which result from your accident. They can include medical bills, the cost of rehabilitation, travel expenditure, loss of earnings, vehicle repair bills and the cost of personal belongings.
What sort of injuries can we help you with?
We can help with a wide variety of injury claims the most common of which we list here. If you’ve been involved in an incident, where someone else was at fault, and you’ve suffered a personal injury as a result, you may be entitled to compensation. Accident Advice Helpline’s personal injury experts have a vast amount of experience in getting you the justice and compensation you deserve.
If you’ve suffered a personal injury where someone else was either fully or partly at fault, contact one of our personal injury experts today on 0800 083 5045.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline:
- We advise on all types of road traffic accidents
- We are motivated to win your case
- We focus on your future
Excellent customer service couldn't do enough to help me. Very professional would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 083 5045