Slips, trips and falls in Wakefield, and everywhere else in Britain, are much more common than people realise. Not just the minor ones where perhaps someone falls over in the street and bangs their knee. Then apart from being embarrassed, they generally get up, wipe themselves down and carry on.
There are much more serious slips, trips and falls in Wakefield than this, some that cause very serious injuries and some that kill.
Can slips, trips and falls in Wakefield be prevented?
Whether you experience slips, trips and falls in Wakefield, a road traffic accident in Birmingham, medical negligence in Edinburgh, or an accident at work in Bristol is of no consequence in the respect that someone is always to blame for an accident, and many of them are preventable if people took more care.
Most of them are caused by negligence or recklessness, and sometime they are caused intentionally. As long as it was you that did not cause it, you are entitled to claim compensation.
The law in the UK is quite clear on this matter and says:
- If you were in an accident that was not your own fault
- If you were injured in the accident
- If your injuries meant you needed medical attention
- If the accident happened within the last three years
Then a compensation claim is yours by right, and as a legal process, you should be using a law firm that specialises in personal injury claims. They should be able to handle them all, regardless of if they are slips, trips and falls in Wakefield or one any other type of accident anywhere in the country.
Victims turning to Accident Advice Helpline
This is exactly why at Accident Advice Helpline we get in excess of 25,000 new enquiries every month. We have a reputation second to none for giving all our claimants a top quality service, and this is reinforced by the recommendation of Ester Rantzen, the UK consumer champion, as well as many of our past claimants.
They all know that we actually care about the victims who use our services, and that we will always put their needs first to ensure that they get the best possible award for the situation someone else has put them in.
We have the expertise and knowledge to give your compensation claim its best chance of success, and do this in such a way that the whole process is as stress free as possible for all involved.
Even contacting us is easy, you can:
- Complete our online claim form for your claim to be assessed before someone speaks to you
- Complete our 30-second test to get an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be entitled to
- Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and discuss your accident and injuries with one of our friendly advisers