Making a claim for compensation following an accident that was not your fault may not be as difficult as you think. We have put together 10 reasons why we think you should let Accident Advice Helpline help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you decide whether to start a claim, with no hard-sell, and no obligation to continue if you are not happy to do so.
- We operate a 24-hour helpline, so if you are losing sleep over whether to take legal action you can speak to someone who can help, even if it is the middle of the night.
- Accident Advice Helpline has developed an online calculator for compensation claims for personal injury. Also known as the 30-second test, it is available on our website, takes only half a minute to complete and will return the results immediately.
- Results of the 30-second test include whether you have a legitimate claim, and an estimate of the compensation amount you could receive. This figure is based on historic data from previous cases we have dealt with, that are similar to yours.
- Our large database of specialist legal partners nationwide, enables us to recommend the most appropriate personal injury lawyer in your area.
- We try to make compensation claims for personal injury simple and straightforward for our clients, by operating on a no win no fee* basis. This means that there is no cost to you to start a claim.
- Accident Advice Helpline deals with a huge variety of accident types, including accidents at work, public liability incidents, and medical negligence claims.
- Many of our compensation claims for personal injury can be processed over the phone without the need to travel to the solicitor’s office, but if travel is required, these expenses can be recovered by adding them to the final claim total, as long as receipts are kept.
- Most claimants will not need to attend court, as we understand that this is just another cause of anxiety and worry.
- We are members of the Claims Standards Council, a trade body which regulates the activities of its members. This should give you peace of mind that we operate with integrity and transparency.
Making compensation claims for personal injury can be stressful and worrying, but we endeavour to reduce some of the stress by offering our clients sympathetic support, whilst proactively managing their case. So if you have been thinking about making compensation claims for personal injury give our 24-hour helpline a call today, and let our friendly staff advise you without pressure or obligation on your part.