An accident in the last three years could mean that you are eligible to receive compensation. If you were not at fault, Accident Advice Helpline have all the information you need about compensation claims in Tandridge.
Making sure you use a personal injury specialist for your claim will mean you have less to do and less to worry about. The legal team at Accident Advice Helpline have been making claims since 2000, and they specialise in personal injury claims.
If you want to claim you will need to have your injuries assessed and treated. This does make sure that you can prove that you were injured, but there are other reasons to seek medical help.
Reasons for having your injuries assessed
- By receiving the proper treatment, you give yourself a better chance of a quicker recovery.
- Sometimes you have hidden injuries, so a proper assessment means these get treated too.
- You might not be aware of a head injury, and these can be serious if not treated.
- It shows that you are serious about recovering, which can be beneficial for your claim.
Accident Advice Helpline will assess your claim over the phone
We have trained all our friendly advisors to discuss the details of your accident, while at the same time assessing your chance of making a successful claim. To be able to claim, you will need to confirm that the following apply.
- That someone else caused the accident.
- That your accident happened within the last three years, but you can claim as soon as you feel up to it.
- That your injuries were assessed and treated by a medical practitioner.
Use the best for compensation claims in Tandridge.
With specialists who have so much experience, Accident Advice Helpline will make sure that your claim gets the best treatment. They all work on ‘no win, no fee*’, which will make it easier for you to start your claim, and they give your claim all the time it needs.
Our advisors can get your claim started when you call as well, meaning you don’t have to arrange to come and visit us first. We even make it easier for you to call us as calls are free , or you can text us and we will call you. Just send ‘claim365′ to 88010.
So what have you got to lose, except your compensation? Call Accident Advice Helpline now on freephone 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or if you’re using a mobile phone, 0333 500 0993. Ask us about compensation claims in Tandridge and see if we can help.