Claims in Surrey Heath
Carol from Surrey Heath could not wait to try our her brand new microwave oven. Her previous one was old and out-of-date. Carol had saved for months to buy a brand new digital model and she was very proud of her purchase. She decided to try it out by heating up some soup that she had made the day before.
Carol plugged the microwave in and switched it on. After a few seconds, there was a strange ringing noise that was followed by a loud bang. Carol opened the door and flames burst out, burning her face and arms. She screamed in pain and rushed to the sink to pour cold water over her skin. Carol’s husband rushed into the kitchen to find out what was wrong. He was very concerned about the burns on Carol’s face and took her to the hospital for medical attention.
On arrival at the accident and emergency unit, a doctor quickly examined Carol’s injuries and arranged for her to have her wounds cleaned and dressed. He explained that she had sustained serious damage but that her skin should heal completely over time. A nurse explained the importance of keeping the damaged skin clean and covered in order to prevent infection. Carol was sent home with pain relief and told to visit with her GP if she had any further problems.
As the days passed, Carol began to have a growing feeling of injustice. She was in constant pain and found it very difficult to sleep at night. She had obviously purchased a microwave that was faulty and was been forced to suffer through no fault of her own. One evening, Carol noticed a television advertisement for Accident Advice Helpline which featured the well known consumer champion, Esther Rantzen. Esther said that victims of no-fault accidents could be entitled to compensation and that Accident Advice Helpline could help with the claim. When Carol heard that their claims Surrey Heath solicitors worked on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis, she thought she would give Accident Advice Helpline a call.
Accident Advice Helpline For Personal Injury Claims Surrey Heath
Carol spoke to an adviser who quickly put her in touch with an expert claims Surrey Heath solicitor. She was indeed entitled to claim compensation on the grounds that her new microwave had been faulty. The adviser assured Carol that Accident Advice Helpline would support her throughout her case. What’s more, her dedicated solicitor would work round the clock to ensure she got the compensation to which she was entitled.
Thanks to Accident Advice Helpline, Carol’s personal injury claim ran really smoothly and she received her compensation cheque before Christmas. She celebrated by taking her husband out for dinner as she thought they both deserved a treat.
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault then get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. Let us connect you with a claims Surrey Heath solicitor and begin your journey to justice.