When it comes to making personal injury claims in Reigate and Banstead, there is no denying that your solicitor will largely be responsible for ensuring you get the maximum amount of compensation you deserve. However, this does not mean that you don’t have a role to play. Keeping that in mind, continue reading to discover how you can help to make your case as strong as possible.
Building strong claims in Reigate and Banstead
- See a medical professional – There is only one place to begin and this is with the fact that you need to see a doctor. If you don’t, how are you going to prove that you were injured to begin with? Not only this, but the medical report provided by the doctor is the most important piece of evidence, as it is used to determine how much compensation you will get.
- Claim as soon as possible – Not only is there a three-year time limit on all personal injury cases, but the sooner you claim, the easier you will find it. The details will be fresh in your mind and you will find it easier to get your hands on witness statements and other crucial pieces of evidence.
- Take photographs – In some instances, it can really help to take photos to strengthen your case. Not only should you take photographs of your injuries, but if there has been damage at the scene, you should take some photos of this, such as damage to the street and your vehicle if you have been in a road traffic accident.
- Keep proof of expenses – You should keep proof of any costs you have incurred because of your injuries, as you will be able to claim for these as special damages. This includes the likes of treatment expenses, counselling costs, vehicle repair costs, loss of income, prescription expenses and childcare costs.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline – Last but not least, to have the best chance of getting the full amount of compensation you deserve, give Accident Advice Helpline a call. We are one of the leading law firms in the UK and we have helped thousands and thousands of personal injury victims to get the compensation they deserve. All of our solicitors work on a no-win no-fee* basis too.
Making injury claims with Accident Advice Helpline
Once you have decided that injury claims in Reigate and Banstead are the way forward for you call our friendly advisers on 0800 689 0555 or on 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile. They will give you all the information you need and get your claim started as soon as you are ready – and what better day than today?