Making a personal injury claim can be an absolute minefield. Lots of companies will be ready to shower you with all sorts of advice, and put you under pressure to make a claim with them. With more than fifteen years of experience, and no obligation advice, Accident Advice Helpline are the legal specialists to trust.
If you have been involved in an accident and you believe that it was somebody else’s fault, you are probably entitled to make claims in Oxford.
What to do immediately after an accident
- Make sure that you have the details of everybody involved in the accident, and everyone that may have witnessed it. Witness statements can prove useful in determining fault.
- If the accident happened at work, report it to your manager and whoever is in charge of health and safety. Make sure that it is logged in the workplace accident book.
- If it was a road traffic accident, exchange insurance details and phone your own insurance company as soon as possible.
- Take photos if possible – this is really useful for evidencing who is at fault.
- Never say anything that can be misconstrued that you have done something wrong. This can be seen as admitting liability.
- Seek medical attention, even if your injuries seem minor. Without a medical report it is much harder to secure a settlement. Also, many injuries such as whiplash may not be apparent straight away.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- We were established in 2000, and receive over 25,000 enquiries each month.
- Our specialist lawyers operate on a no win, no fee* basis. Your claim can be started without you paying anything, and if for any reason your case is not successful, you will not have to worry about paying legal fees.
- We are endorsed by our patron since 2003, much loved TV personality and consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen.
- All our advice comes under no obligation. If after speaking to us you choose not to continue with our claim, there will be no pressure, phone calls or letters from us.
- We treat every case that comes to us with our four key principles: integrity, accountability, dependability and reliability.
Get in touch for claims in Oxford
To determine whether you meet the criteria for compensation, visit our website and take the online test. It will take around 30 seconds, and will ask you a few simple questions about your accident. It can also work out the sort of amount that you may receive, although this cannot be guaranteed.
You can also speak to one of our team by phoning us for free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile phone.
Don’t miss the three year deadline to make a claim – phone us today.