Have you been injured in an accident? Was it someone else’s fault? If so, then you might be able to make a claim for compensation. Accident Advice Helpline have been making claims since 2000, and can tell you about claims in Hertsmere.
It doesn’t matter how your accident happened, in the car, at work or even while out shopping, there are some things you should always do following an accident.
What to do after an accident
- Never say anything that can mean that you were in any way to blame for causing the accident.
- Report it. If you are in your car call your insurance company. At work or in a store, use their process for reporting an accident.
- If you are able to, take photographs. Most mobile phones have a camera and these photographs can help to determine how your accident happened.
- Visit your doctor, or hospital if your injury is more serious, to have a proper medical assessment. This way you will receive the right treatment and you will be able to prove your injuries.
- Make notes. You might feel you’ll remember everything, but making notes means you won’t forget important information, especially the date and time. There is a deadline for starting claims. You must start yours within three years.
- Keep any letters, emails or text messages that you receive relating to your accident.
- Make sure you call a specialist in personal injury claims, such as Accident Advice Helpline, to help you with your compensation claim.
The difference a specialist can make to claims in Hertsmere
A specialist simply means that you have extensive knowledge in one particular subject. With Accident Advice Helpline, our specialism is personal injury claims. Because we have so much knowledge about these, you will see the results in how we handle your claim, and when you receive your compensation.
It shows in our customer service as well, with our friendly advisors all trained to discuss your claim professionally, and to offer you the right advice for your circumstances. We understand that each claim is different, and will need to be handled differently from every other claim.
We are even prepared to take the financial risk of your claim away from you by working on ‘no win, no fee*’. This means that if we are not successful, and we make sure that we are, you will not receive a bill for legal fees from us.
Call Accident Advice Helpline to make your claim
Our advisers can give your claim a good start, by getting the details and starting claims in Hertsmere over the phone. Why not find out for yourself how much we can help you by calling us on 0800 689 0500, or if you’re calling from a mobile phone, it’s on 0333 500 0993.