Industrial injuries can lead to compensation claims in Hertfordshire. If you feel your injury was not your fault, speak to Accident Advice Helpline. You might be eligible to make a claim.

All employers make sure that all their employees are as safe as they can be while they carry out their job. Some injuries can come on over a period of months or years. The most common of these are long term muscle injuries or sometimes deafness.

Injuries which can be caused by your job

  • Using machinery which vibrates can lead to vibration white finger. This is an injury which causes damage to the nerves in your fingers or hand, and is usually caused by excessive vibrations. If you use this type of equipment, your employer can provide safety equipment and you should have lots of breaks as well.
  • Repetitive strain injury is more common with the use of computers. Your workstation should be set up correctly to reduce the strain on your wrists to try to prevent this injury.
  • If you work where there is a lot of noise, you should be provided with ear defenders, and you should make sure that you use them. Exposure to loud noise over a long period of time can lead to deafness.

Make sure you receive the right advice and call Accident Advice Helpline

Making a claim against an employer, or against anyone, can cause a lot of stress. With over ten years of making personal injury claims, Accident Advice Helpline will make sure that all claims in Hertfordshire are handled professionally, and get the best result.

We help to relieve the financial burden of a claim by working on no win, no fee. This means we start work and you don’t need to pay us first. Our trained advisors will check that you are eligible to make a claim, and they can then start it for you over the phone.

We’ll tell you if you can make a claim

If you want to make a claim for compensation:

  • Someone else must have caused the accident.
  • You must call to start your claim within three years. For long term industrial injuries, call us as soon as you know you have an injury.
  • You will need to prove that you had your injuries treated, so consult a medical practitioner after your accident.

How to make claims in Hertfordshire

Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline just means you call us and speak to our advisers. Calls are free on 0800 689 0500, or if you’re calling from a mobile phone, it’s 0333 500 0993. Just give the information to our advisers and they will do the rest.

Is there anything wrong with this page?
Report Post
Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.