No matter how many safeguards are in place, accidents will always happen. If your accident was not your fault, you might be able to claim compensation for your injury. Accident Advice Helpline are experienced in compensation claims in Hawarden, so we know we will be able to help you.
What you need to know about making a claim
- Compensation can be claimed as long as you can show that you were not to blame. Keep any correspondence you receive from anyone else involved or from insurance companies.
- To make sure you can prove that you were injured, visit a medical practitioner as soon as you can to have your injuries treated. It’s important to do this to make sure you have a proper assessment as you may not always be aware of some injuries.
- You might not feel like making a claim while you are recovering, but you can start your claim as soon as you feel well enough. You must start it within three years though, as this is the maximum time allowed.
Reasons to choose Accident Advice Helpline
There are lots of reasons to choose Accident Advice Helpline. Claims in Hawarden get the best results when you make your claim with a specialist in personal injury claims. Our solicitors have been specialising since 2000, and they have the experience to make sure that you receive the best compensation that you can.
- We can calculate an estimate of what you might receive, and we use this as a guideline when we come to settle your claim. Inexperienced solicitors might settle your claim for less than you should receive.
- We make your claim affordable as well. With finances tight after an accident, the last thing you need is the extra expense of paying for a claim. Accident Advice Helpline make all claims on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis, which can make a big difference to helping you to claim your compensation.
Claims in Hawarden can be started on the phone
Our friendly advisers have plenty of knowledge about accidents and about making a claim. They will make sure you receive only the advice which is relevant to you, and they can give you tips to help you when you make a claim.
They even have the experience to start your claim over the phone, which means you don’t have to find time to come and visit us first. All you have to do is call us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile phone. Calls to Accident Advice Helpline are free on the landline number, and advice about your claim is free as well.