You might hear the term ‘claim management company’ when you are investigating how to make a claim for personal injury compensation. This term refers to a company that acts on your behalf to manage the details of your claim. Claim management companies act as a point of contact between you and an independent solicitor, to whom they have sold your case for a fee.
Personal injury law firm, not claim management companies
Accident Advice Helpline rather than being one of these claim management companies, is a full service law firm which handles your case from beginning to end in-house, including representing you in court if that becomes necessary. Year in and year out, we fight the corner for the little guy, and have enjoyed great success in doing so since we came into operation in 2000. With a large and experienced legal team right across the UK, we aim to bring our clients the best in service and attention throughout their claims process.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
Claim management companies exist all over the UK, and some are very competent, but only a law firm can handle your claim in its entirety. Here are some of the reasons to choose Accident Advice Helpline over and above any other company.
- Over 10 years’ experience
- A service that is not only top quality, but also professional
- Honest advice on how to proceed with your claim
- Highly trained and friendly staff who are ready to help
- 24-hour helpline to answer your queries at any time during the claims process
- Large nationwide legal team
- Lawyers with specific experience in personal claims law and cases
- All lawyers work on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis
- Endorsement of our service by consumer champion Esther Rantzen
- Handy 30-second test to find out if you can claim
Getting started with your claim
Your first port of call when considering making a claim should be our freephone 24-hour helpline. We will be able to offer you advice on how likely it is for your claim to be successful without any obligation for you to proceed with the claim. If you do decide to progress with the claim, we will appoint the most appropriate solicitor for your needs. Call us today to find out how we can help you, and to get our expert and honest advice on the best way to handle your individual situation.
Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.