You might be thinking about making a claim for an injury you have suffered, but are concerned about the process. If you have never dealt with a solicitor before or been involved in any type of court action, the prospect of making a claim can be fairly daunting. As one of the top claim management companies UK residents can use, the Accident Advice Helpline is here to take the pressure off you and ensure your claim is processed quickly and without added stress.
What do claim management companies UK do?
In a nutshell, the Accident Advice Helpline is one of the major claim management companies UK residents can use to redress the balance and bring justice to a bad situation. Whether you were out walking, driving your car or doing your job at the time of the accident, you can bet we have dealt with cases just like yours before, and been very successful.
From the start you will speak to one of our friendly and professional advisors who will be able to discuss the details of your case. They will give you honest and objective advice as to whether you are likely to be successful in claiming.
The Accident Advice Helpline work on a ‘no win no fee*’ basis, meaning you can start your claim without any money up front . As one of the top claim management companies UK wide, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and our ability to make a difference, so call us today and find out why so many people choose our services over any other.
Why choose us over the other claim management companies UK wide?
You will notice that there are hundreds of claim management companies UK residents can choose from to take their case, but there is a good case for choosing the Accident Advice Helpline over and above these other companies. Here are just a few of the reasons our clients choose us, and what sets us apart from our competitors:
- Our advice is expert and honest
- We have over a decade of experience in personal injury claims
- Our service is backed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen
- Our staff are highly trained but also very friendly and attentive
- We have a reputation for success
- We work hard to ensure you understand what is happening at every stage of the process
- All our legal partners work on a no win no fee* basis
- We are discreet, and every call is treated in the strictest confidence
- Our service is professional and second to none
So give Accident Advice Helpline a call on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.