Making a personal injury claim after a car crash
Making a personal injury claim after a car crash may sound complicated, but actually the majority of cases are fairly straightforward. It is usually clear who was to blame for causing the accident. They may have been speeding or driving carelessly, for example. Making a successful claim is simply a case of appointing the right legal firm with the right experience to negotiate on your behalf.
Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist legal firm which has helped thousands of people over the years to bring a successful claim after a car crash. Our solicitors are personal injury experts and can help ensure your case is presented in the best way possible. We are also experienced in assessing the results of accidents on the victims’ lives to ensure you receive the amount of compensation you deserve.
Get in touch with us today for details on how you can claim
Firstly, we need to assess whether you have a good case. We’ll establish when your accident happened – in most cases there is a three year limit for making a claim. We’ll ask about your injuries and who was responsible for causing the incident.
The kinds of supporting evidence it is useful for you to have are:
- Details of who caused the accident – their name, address, phone numbers and car registration plate, for example.
- Details of any witnesses to the accident. We may need to contact them for a statement in support of your claim.
- Any photographs you were able to take of the accident scene, or a rough sketch made afterwards of what happened.
- Information about what hospital you were treated at for your injuries and how those injuries have affected your normal daily routine.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of this to hand and rest assured, you can usually even make a claim after a car crash if the party responsible doesn’t have insurance. Call us and we will be able to advise you further on what you need to do and how we can help.
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
If we determine that you have a good case, we’ll appoint the right solicitor to make your claim. He or she will often be able to negotiate a settlement without the case even having to come to court. And you could receive a sum of money that will help you move on with your life.
Don’t be left out of pocket and disadvantaged after an accident that wasn’t your fault. Find out how you can make a compensation claim after a car crash today – it may be easier than you think.