Only 3 out of 10 innocent victims make a personal injury claim, when they have been injured in an accident that was not their own fault. This means many thousands of them are missing out on the compensation they are legally entitled to in this situation, and our accident lawyer in Cambuslang would like to help.
Getting an estimate for your personal injury claim
Sometimes victims try our 30-second test to get an estimate of how much their compensation could be. Seeing the potential sometimes make them change their mind, and they proceed with a claim.
At this very early stage of your claim we can only ever give you an estimate though, as there are too many things that can affect the final settlement, such as:
- The severity of your injuries
- Your prospects for full recovery
- How the injuries have altered your life
- If you will be able to work again
- You may need care, even if temporarily
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Childcare costs
- Extra medical expenses
- Costs of jobs around the home that you normally do
- Adapting your home to cope with your injuries
- Moving home because yours is no longer suitable because of your injuries
This is not all the expenses an accident can cause, but is just meant to give you some idea of how expensive accidents and injuries can be.
Getting more information from our accident lawyer in Cambuslang about your personal injury claim
You can get free legal advice and as much information as you want about making a claim by call our freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500, and speaking with our friendly and helpful advisors. If you are calling from a mobile dial 0333 500 0993.
They will discuss your accident and injuries and give your information that is up to date and relevant to your particular situation. They do this free of any charge or obligation, and then let you decide if you want to proceed with the claim. If you do, they will put the wheels in motion, but should you decide against it, they will not pressure you in any way, as the choice is totally yours.
We work on the no win, no fee* basis so we can be certain no one will shy away from a claim because of a lack of money. The option of making a claim is available to everyone because:
- We will not ask for any money to start the claim
- We will not ask for interim payments throughout the claim
- We will not present you with a bill for legal fees if your claim is not won
Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline could not be simpler or more stress free.