When we talk about accident composition, we need to know all the details about what has happened to you, such as:
- Why did the accident happen?
- Where did the accident happen?
- Who was to blame for the accident?
- Were you injured in the accident?
- Have you had to have medical treatment for your injuries?
- Are your injuries permanent, or will you recover given time?
- Have you had to lose time from work because of the accident?
- Have you incurred extra expenses because of the accident?
- Did the accident happen no more than three years ago?
Your answers to these questions, and others, help us to build a full picture of your situation, as we want to make sure you are awarded the full amount of compensation that you deserve.
Getting your accident composition right
So when we start asking you all these questions, don’t think we are being awkward, we are just trying to put together your accident composition, so that we are sure we are working with the correct information.
This is really important if we are to handle your claim as quickly and efficiently as we like to, as a few answers at the start can save a lot of delays later on in the claim.
Financing you claim
Once we have all the information about your accident and injuries, we will be able to assess your claim and give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be. It will then be up to you to decide if you actually make a claim. One of the things that victims worry about is how they will the pay the legal fees if they do decide to go ahead.
This is covered by our no win, no fee* agreement, which means you do not have to find any cash for us to start the work, or worry about paying our solicitors’ fees if your claim is lost. No win no fee* does not discriminate between those who have a healthy bank balance and those who do, it allows every innocent victim of an accident to get the justice they deserve.
Getting in touch with our advisers
The first step you need to take is having a chat to our very friendly and helpful advisers. They are here to answer all you questions, and to guide you through the processes of your claim.
You can get in touch with them by:
- Calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500
- Ringing from your mobile on 0333 500 0993
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an adviser will call you
If you would like to know more about claiming compensation, give them a call today.