Have you had an accident in Aberdeen?
If someone else was to blame for that accident then you may be entitled to compensation.
You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury that your accident caused, so long as the accident took place in the past three years – but make sure that you are fully recovered from your injury before you claim or else you may not get all of the money that you would have been entitled to!
For instance, our Aberdeen ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers will make sure that you are paid back any of the money that you have spent in accident related costs, so if you continue paying money for private medical treatment, or childcare after you have submitted your claim form, you will not get those additional costs back.
- You can get an estimate of how much money you could get by using the 30 Second Compensation Calculator on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
How you can help
When you are ready to claim there are several things that you can do to make sure that your claim gets off to a good start:
- You could jot down a brief account of your accident, including a description of your injury, and details of how your injury has affected your life – have you had to miss a family event? Or have you had to give up your favourite sport? Note all of this down, so your Aberdeen no win no fee* lawyers can make sure you are adequately compensated.
- You should also take a photo of your injury, and if possible of where your accident happened. If you are claiming for an injury that was caused by a car accident you could also take a photograph of the damage to your vehicle.
- And you should keep track of what your accident is costing in terms of expenses, and keep the relevant receipts, invoices and bank statements.
That’s all you need to do, your Aberdeen ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyer will take care of the rest, and hopefully it won’t be too long before you get your money.
- Most personal injury claims are settled out of court.
To talk to our Aberdeen ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers, call our twenty-four hour helpline now on 0800 689 0500. Or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. Don’t worry if you are still unsure about claiming, as your call will be taken by one of our advisers, who will be happy to answer any remaining questions, and offer you any reassurance that you may need.